-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] (no subject)

Can you recommend another bootstrapper that can kick off an .exe
(instead of the
.msi)?  Something tells me I might be writing my own bootstrapper
tomorrow.

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.