-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PLAWP
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:15 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Expiring Key Codes

Does anyone know of a method that can be used to create an .msi for an
evaluation version. Either something that will expire after a certain
period
or better still will automatically un-install. Of course -all in WiX.
Cheers, Paul

for just about anything Open Source.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketp
lace

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.