From: Sandeep Gautam (HCL Technologies Ltd)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 12:40 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Component execution based on condition

Hi,

I have some component which are executing based on some property. I am
declaring my property like that:

  <Property Id="INSTALLLSFILES"  >

I am assigning values to this property on some button click event:

<Control Id="Install" Type="PushButton" X="240" Y="243" Width="64"
Height="20" Default="yes" Text="!(loc.WixUIInstall)">

          <Publish Property="INSTALLPSFILES" Value="1">1</Publish>

But my component is not executing.

If I will assign value like :

       <Property Id="INSTALLLSFILES"  value ="1">

Then my component is executing.

Please help me out. I am facing some many problems regarding this.

Regards

-Sandeep

challenge

prizes

Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world