From: Kjartan Þór Kjartansson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26. nóvember 2008 13:37
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Using Red Gate Packager with Wix V3

Hi all,

I´m creating an installer where we are using Red Gate´s SQL Packager to create
a database, I don´t want the Packager to be left behind on the machine after
install, but the only way I can find to run it is to have it installed along
with the product and run it with a quiet custom action after install. That
would create a need to delete the Packager from the install-location after
being run. This seems a bit fragile to me so if any-one can point me in a
better direction that would help me a lot.

Best regards,

Kjartan Þór Kjartansson
Forritari / Software Developer

Eskill ehf.