I've created a number of WiX projects in a Visual Studio 2008 solution and
would like to use T4 templates to reduce the repetition we see in our *.wxs
files. I've found that Visual Studio 2008 does not automatically hook up my
*.tt files as it does for C# projects. I've tried replicating the changes I see
in C# projects using T4 templates but with no success. All hits I've found
online demonstrate how others have used T4 templates as part of an external
build process to generate *.wxs files but not as part of a *.wixproj project.
Could somebody explain how this works or why it doesn't work with wix projects?

--
Edwin