Howdy all,

I'm sure this is old ground but we have many features in our installer
that are hidden, so when users are installing they see the disk usage
for our one feature that isn't hidden and notice that the size is very
small. Is there some sort of hack to trick the installer into sizing up
every feature into one feature. Like a top level feature that includes
all others?

Simon
The information contained in this e-mail is likely to be confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately at
the above address. The disclosure, copying or distribution of this message
or its contents without the prior approval of Wallingford Software is
strictly prohibited. Wallingford Software is not liable for
unauthorised disclosures nor for subsequent actions or omissions in reliance
upon them.

Registered in the UK, company no: 02288719
Wallingford Software Limited, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA