Hi,

I have following code in my .wxs file for installing and starting the
service.

The service is starting properly during install however it taking long
time during un-installation

Is there any problem with service installation code which hangs my un
installation.

<Component Id='ServiceExeComponent'
Guid='{26322E31-66A1-43c4-A375-F506141E3954}'

             SharedDllRefCount='no' KeyPath='no' NeverOverwrite='no'
Permanent='no'

             Transitive='no' Win64='no' Location='either'>

               <File Id='ServiceExeFile' Name="CnvRemoteService.exe"
src="D:\WiX_prog\WixProject2\WixProject2\CnvRemoteService.exe"

               ReadOnly='no' Compressed='yes' KeyPath='yes' Vital='yes'
Hidden='no' System='no' Checksum='no' DiskId="1"/>

            <ServiceInstall Id='CnvRemoteServiceInstall'
DisplayName='CnvRemoteService'

                Name='CnvRemoteService' ErrorControl='normal'
Start='auto' Type='ownProcess' Vital='yes' />

             <ServiceControl Id='CnvRemoteServiceControl'
Name='CnvRemoteService'

                   Start='install' />

            <ServiceControl Id="StopCnvRemoteServiceControl"
Name="CnvRemoteService" Stop="both" Wait="no" Remove="uninstall" />

          </Component>

Thanks,

Rahul Ekbote

Senior Software Engineer * SunGard * ALM * Bacware *

SunGard Technology Services (India), Meridian Plaza,

S B Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411016.

Direct Tel +91-20-25606237 * Main Tel +91-20-30238000 * Fax
+91-20-25606222 * rahul.ekb...@sungard.com
<mailto:rahul.ekb...@sos.sungard.com> * www.sungard.com
<http://www.sungard.com/bancware> /bancware

P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,