Hi,

It takes around 30 minutes to build my msi. I learnt that it is possible to
reduce the time by,

   - Increasing the cab files count.
   - lowering the compression ratio
   - removing ICE validation
   - reusing cabs

I was able to increase the cab files count and lower the compression ratio.
But I am not sure how to pass arguments to light to stop ICE validation and
reuse cabs. (I am using msbuild.)

Please advice.

According to my understanding it is not possible to create these cab files
using some other tool and attach to the msi. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Sandun