Hi,

I need to check whether the install derectory is empty or not.

i.e.

<Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">

      <Directory Id="ProgramFiles64Folder" Name="PFiles">

       <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR" Name="My app"/>

</Directory>

When we browse a dirctory as the install dir, I need to make sure it is
empty. Is there a tag in WiX to do this?

Thanks,

Saman