Wow, that's incredibly ancient - an early development build from 2004 or
earlier. The bits have probably rotted. The release version of WIX 2.0
is 2.0.5805.0 which was released in 2008; since WiX 3.0 was released in
July 2009 though, even that is obsolescent.

If you want to stick to WiX 2.0 (perhaps to minimize any required
changes in your installer sources) I'd upgrade to the release version
and try again.