From: Sanjay Rao <s...@noida.interrasystems.com>
Subject: [WiX-users] How to detect whether a service is running or not
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

I have written a msi installer, which installs three services. It work
fine, but it does not stops/removes these services when I uninstall this
installer from windows server 2008.
Is anybody have any idea ?

Is there any way using WIX, to know that a particular service is running
or not. In this way I can prompt user to manually stop the services.
Any type of help in this reagard would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sanjay Rao