Ok Thanks. I will wait for your reply.

Thanks,
Rahul

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Reich [mailto:bryan.re...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 1:25 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] VSTO excel Add in for all users

Here is the response from the VSTO team. I'll see if I can make headway
on the crash, though my day today is solidly booked. It might be
tomorrow that I have progress on that front.

---- VSTO response -------
That's correct. The only way to install to all users is to use an MSI.
All ClickOnce solutions (WinForms, WPF, Office, console apps, xbap, etc)
only install for the current user.
Saurabh expounds on how create an install for all users here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vsto/archive/2010/03/08/deploying-your-vsto-add-
ins-to-all-users-saurabh-bhatia.aspx.
m.

--