Thanks for the reply.
I had checked the log and the RemoveFiles was returning 0. So initially i
thought that was the problem.
But then i tried out the installer on another fresh machine, it worked fine
including Repair,Uninstall
There may have been some issues with my machine since my ARP is all
cluttered with faulty program entries.(those in which the uninstall CA had
failed)
Anwyays. Thanks once again.

Best Regards.

Ricky