Then the customer needs to speak to Microsoft and get them to change how their
Windows package installation system works. The MSI service is part of the
Operating System. It has nothing directly to do with your installation, in the
sense that your installation doesn't control anything about it. It is up to the
Operating System when it starts and stops this service. How do you know it
isn't doing other things which have nothing to do with your package
installation?