From: maksim.vazhe...@emc.com [mailto:maksim.vazhe...@emc.com]
Sent: 21 January 2011 11:21
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Set property from feature

Read WiX documentation.
'Sequence' attribute controls which sequences the Property assignment is
sequenced in. For 'execute', the assignment is scheduled in the
InstallExecuteSequence. For 'ui', the assignment is scheduled in the
InstallUISequence. For 'both', the assignment is scheduled in both the
InstallUISequence and the InstallExecuteSequence. The default is both.
Features' selection is independent for non-parent/child features.

Maksim