Thanks Rob!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: Samstag, 19. März 2011 19:23
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Custom Wix 3.5 PreprocessorExtension anddebugmessages

You create a MessageEventArgs and send it to the OnMessage() call. Now, as
I've been playing with it myself, MessageEventArgs is kinda' difficult to
use because we designed it to work with resources in your assembly (so that
messages could be localized).

I'm looking at simplifying some of this in the next few weeks.