Hi,

I have a msi created with wix, which installs and uninstalls fine. But
if I use it as upgrade, some files are kept in the prior version.
This happens to .NET assemblies if the version is the same as before.
That's easy to fix.
But what happens to unversioned files during a major upgrade? What's
about registry keys? Is it possible to have the major upgrade behave
exactly like uninstall, install?
Are there some guidelines what should be payed attention to?

Michael