From: Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro) [mailto:edwin.cas...@fiserv.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:25 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix project error in TFS build

Hmm... I already have a project reference in my SetupProject to a
CSharpProject. Visual Studio already shows the dependency checked and doesn't
let me change it. The solution builds fine in Visual Studio but not on the
command line (msbuild).

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels