From: robert_y...@non.agilent.com [mailto:robert_y...@non.agilent.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 11:31 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Major upgrade opt-out ?

We would like to be able to uninstall an older product, and install the new
version.  I tried out the MajorUpgrade element, and it works well.  The only
problem is that it seems to work silently  .. apparently we need to be able to
prompt the user and ask them if it's OK to perform the upgrade.  Is this
possible in Wix 3.5 ?

Thanks !
-Rob

intended