If you schedule the MSI for removal (aka: plan = absent) then your request
states for Features will be trumped by the MSI removal.  To remove features,
you need to ensure the MSI is at least present, then modify the Feature
states to remove them.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC