From: Natalie Carr [mailto:natalie.c...@measuresoft.com]
Sent: October-16-12 10:39 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ActionData to show file names

Hi,

I want to show each file that is getting installed I used the actiondata
control:

<Control Id="ActionData" Type="Text" X="70" Y="100" Width="285" Height="10">

<Subscribe Event="ActionData" Attribute="Text" /></Control>

It shows the full file and directory but I would only like it to show the file.
Is this possible?

I am also installing a service that's name is a property found at install time,
however when I changed this it gave the DisplayName as the literal property
name.

Kind Regards,

Natalie Carr