From: up2date.cyb...@gmail.com [mailto:up2date.cyb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 December 2012 17:10
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] bootstrapper UI question

So conditions like install on at least WinXP SP3 should be done in the
bootstrapper and removed from my MSI, right?
Should I move actions like closing running application from the MSI to the
bootstrapper too, and all things that could display any dialog/msgbox?
thanks for the answer

On 05/12/2012 18:02, Peter Shirtcliffe wrote:
> Yes, create the UI in a custom bootstrapper. The separation is: data
> collection goes in the bootstrapper; modifying system state goes in the
MSIs.

requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its
contents, and we further request that you advise us.
> SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.