Suitable de-fanged:

<!--

<DirectoryRef Id="InstallDirectory">
      <Component Id="AssignServerPermissions" Guid="NEED-A-GUID-HERE"
Win64="yes" KeyPath="yes">
        <sql:SqlString ContinueOnError="no" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
Id="CreateLogin" Sequence="1" ExecuteOnReinstall="yes" ExecuteOnUninstall="no"
SQL="IF NOT EXISTS(SELECT name FROM sys.server_principals WHERE name =
'[NTDOMAIN]\[NTACCOUNT]') BEGIN CREATE LOGIN [\[][NTDOMAIN]\[NTACCOUNT][\]]
FROM WINDOWS END" SqlDb="DbMaster" User="DbUser" />
        <sql:SqlString ContinueOnError="no" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
Id="AddServerRole" Sequence="2" ExecuteOnReinstall="yes"
ExecuteOnUninstall="no" SQL="EXEC sp_addsrvrolemember '[NTDOMAIN]\[NTACCOUNT]',
'dbcreator'" SqlDb="DbMaster" User="DbUser" />
        <sql:SqlString ContinueOnError="no" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
Id="GrantSelect" Sequence="3" ExecuteOnReinstall="yes" ExecuteOnUninstall="no"
SQL="GRANT SELECT ON SysDatabases TO [\[][NTDOMAIN]\[NTACCOUNT][\]]"
SqlDb="DbMaster" User="DbUser" />
        <sql:SqlString ContinueOnError="no" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
Id="AlterAnyConnectionRole" Sequence="4" ExecuteOnReinstall="yes"
ExecuteOnUninstall="no" SQL="GRANT ALTER ANY CONNECTION TO
[\[][NTDOMAIN]\[NTACCOUNT][\]]" SqlDb="DbMaster" User="DbUser" />
      </Component>
</DirectoryRef>

-->

--