From: Neil Sleightholm [mailto:n...@x2systems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:49 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How do you extract the files from a bundle - answer

I know it is common - I have had to do it, I just hope some asks before trying
to repackage my 540Mb of install! We have actually chosen two models of
distribution, one that includes everything (.NET, Windows Installer, SQL etc.)
and the other just the MSI for packagers; not an option for everyone but works
for me.

Neil