From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:14 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Installation of WiX36 issue- System Restore Point
Creation Failure

The System Restore error isn't the issue. The fact that "Continuing..." is on
the end of the line means it was non-fatal error. The fatal error is that the
ACLs on your ProgamData cannot be set correctly. Last time we saw this was Neil
actually had a per-machine Bundle that was trying to be installed on a machine
where UAC was disabled but the user was not an admin. Any chance that is the
scenario here?

If not, can you check the ACLs on the folder mentioned in the error.
Something is preventing us from being able to set the ACLs on it.

intended
information.
distribution