From: Gabriel Ivanes [mailto:g...@fastmail.net]
Sent: 11 February 2013 15:50
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] [Wix-users] XSLT

Good day,

Any good tutorial to use xsl with wix ?

For example, replacing "C:\windows\system32" with [SystemFolder] in a reg's
file with heat.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
Gabriel

"I know no way of judging the future but by the past."
    Patrick Henry
"You can never plan the future by the past."
    Edmund Burke

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.