From: chennam [mailto:chatrapathi.chen...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 February 2013 14:45
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Rename File based on Argument passed
toMSIInstallation

Hi Peter thanks for the reply.

The file "basic.log4net.dev" does come with Installer MSi package, and after
package installation on destination folder the file name need to be changed
to "basic.log4net".

I assume you understand my requirement; the path I have provided is the
destination folder path where package is installed, not the source directory
on which heat.exe is applied.If am doing something wrong in setting the
property value ,please let me know.

Thanks In advance.

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.