From: gapearce [mailto:mr_gapea...@yahoo.com]
Sent: March-25-13 4:06 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Any ideas on how to solve MessageBox focus, can be
lost (using Custom Action DLL)

Why is this *the right way*?  Seems way more complicated - besides - how do I
do that in C++?

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on March-25-13 4:30:08
PM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
Visit www.titus.com for more information.