From: Ashwini [mailto:ashwin...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 May 2013 05:04
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Unhandled exception

Hi, I have created a bundle using wix 3.7 to run 2 msi's in chain. This works
for the 64 bit machine. But the same setup throws "Unhandled exception in
Setup.exe. Access violation reading location " on  a 32 bit machine. But
running the msi's individually installs the msi's properly without any errors.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Ashwini