It's not a good idea for your application to write to allow non-elevated
users to write to its installed application folder under program files
folder. Allowing users to overwrite the application binaries is a security
hole for any customers who might have untrusted users on the machine.

Did you intend to store user preferences or other user data there? Instead
your app should be written to store this in the user's profile folder such
as under %LOCALAPPDATA%, or in the registry (HKCU). This avoids security
issues, and allows each user on the same machine to specify their own
preferences.

Anyway, what you want can be done by manually adding your own PermissionEx
element(s). I wouldn't know what to recommend as far as exact authoring of
the PermissionEx, but suggest you read the wix.chm or look through old
threads about it on the wix-users archives.