Hi

Until now I got familiar on how to create a folder which has all the website
content through MSI .Now I need to start on Creating the App-pool & setup
IIS for the site Dynamically while Installation; where I am going to pass
the Identity values (username/PWD) for app-pool setup as Property .

Can any one please provide me good source ,so that I can start proceeding.

Thanks
Chatra