Hello,

Reading the http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/wix/custom.html
docs. Would it be possible to specify the legal values for attribute before and
after, and inner value?

Using google I found the state 'InstallInitialize' and 'InstallFinalize' which
solved two issues. However it would be nice if the docs could have told me. I
guess there might be other states aswell.

For the inner text I used "NOT Installed" and "Installed", again based on
google. In this case I am more confussed as to how it works. How does the
installer know if something is installer or not? What other options do I have?
What happens if I enter no inner text?

Sorry for all the questions. Just thought I would give a feedback.

Regards, Lars