This still seems to be the case in 3.7.1224.0
I'd like to be able to use MSBuild variables in the output name as
everything else works with my current project expect this. Currently I
either have to duplicate my project wixproj file and 'hard code' the name in
the UI or bypass the UI and edit the xml myself. I'd like to use the votive
UI! (I realize it's a minor issue as there is a workaround, but it's
confusing for a wixproj/votive newbie).
Thanks
Matt