If the INI file is in your MSI, whatever is in that INI file could be added to
your MSI when your MSI is built, right? If not, please explain why not.
If the INI file is not in the MSI, how does your MSI know where the INI file is
in order to copy it to the Windows folder? Could that action in your MSI just
read the INI file in place instead of having to read it from C:\Windows?
And, exactly when do you have what kind (immediate, deferred) of custom action
scheduled in your InstallExecuteSequence that actually reads that information?
That is critical to telling you how to get your file there at the right time.