From: biswajitbiee [mailto:biswajitb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 August 2013 06:59
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix tool deployment

Can anybody update me with the information requested ?

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.