Hello,

I am migrating an MSI based installer over to a custom managed WiX burn
bootstrapper based installer. The reason is that my MSI has reached 2 GB and I
decided to split the MSI into multiple MSIs (one per feature) and chain them
together using burn. This approach will be especially beneficial for web-based
installs as only the selected features will be downloaded.

However, in my original MSI I set the ARPINSTALLLOCATION property so that the
install location shows up in ARP. I would like to do the same thing with my new
burn-based installer. However, burn creates its own ARP entry for the
bootstrapper. How do I set the ARPINSTALLLOCATION for the burn bootstrapper
bundle? I'm passing the same InstallFolder to each MSI in the chain, so the
concept of an "install location" does make sense for my bootstrapper.

Daniel Madill