Welcome! New user of Burn. Eh, I'm not sure that there's a command line that
you can use to bundle everything up. But the markup for Burn can be written
pretty quickly. So I guess it's more in line with how installer in WiX work
-- it's XML based instead of command-line based.

If you post the code you're using for your bundle, it may help.