From: Joel Palmer [mailto:jpalmer1...@comcast.net]
Sent: March-24-14 2:17 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Check for Installed app

Can you give me the code to check for a previously installed version of my app?
 Then, prevent install if it is there?

Currently, I am allowed to install the same app twice and I want to prevent
that.

Also, do you have example code on how to check for an "old" version installed?
Then, uninstall when old and replace with new version?