Classification: Public
Look at modifying  a theme

i.e. customize the burn theme
xml:
<Page Name="Help">
    <Text X="11" Y="80" Width="-11" Height="30" FontId="2"
DisablePrefix="yes">#(loc.HelpHeader)</Text>
    <Text X="11" Y="112" Width="-11" Height="-35" FontId="3"
DisablePrefix="yes">#(loc.HelpText)</Text>
    <Button Name="HelpCancelButton" X="-11" Y="-11" Width="75" Height="23"
TabStop="yes" FontId="0">#(loc.HelpCloseButton)</Button>
  </Page>

.wxl
<String Id="HelpHeader">Setup Help</String>
  <String Id="HelpText">/install | /repair | /uninstall | /layout [directory] -
installs, repairs, uninstalls or creates a complete local copy of the bundle in
directory. Install is the default.

/passive | /quiet -  displays minimal UI with no prompts or displays no UI and
no prompts. By default UI and all prompts are displayed.

/norestart   - suppress any attempts to restart. By default UI will prompt
before restart.

/log log.txt - logs to a specific file. By default a log file is created in
%TEMP%.</String>

Take a look at customizing the bootstrapper by searching the WIX help file re
"Bootstrapper"

Steve