From: Uni Gauldoth [mailto:unigauld...@gmail.com]
Sent: May-22-14 12:32 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Is there some existing tool I can use when I work with
WiX localization?

Thank you for the information, Steve.

I'm using WiX to author msi package, and there is not a bundle yet. Can
ThmViewer.exe be used with WiX's msi project?
I've started to write one, hope it will solve my needs.

Regards,
Uni

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Steve-Ogilvie <steven.ogil...@titus.com>wrote:

> Check out the " ThmViewer.exe" in the WIX bin folder. " To view a
> theme file without having to build a bundle, you can use the
> ThmViewer.exe which is located in %WIX%\bin\. "
>
> It sometimes is a hit and miss that it works, it is very fussy...
>
> Steve
> (for it to work I needed to copy ALL my resource files etc into the
> same folder as the theme xml file even though I am using environment
> variables to show where they are located.
>
> As well it does not show the localized string it just shows the
> variable name for the localized string.
>
> I am using WIX 3.8

> Nabble.com.

> -------- "Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing -
> For FREE Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS
> combos.
> Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform
> available Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for
> free."
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on May-22-14 12:53:56
PM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
For more information visit www.titus.com.