I have a system that consists of two components, a client and a server. The
client will always get installed and the server is optional. If the server
is selected to be installed SQL Server also needs to be installed as a
prereq.

I have created a separate msi for both the client and the server. I have
created a bundle that includes both the SQL Server install along with the
server msi.

How can I take the three components and create a feature tree so that the
client is always installed and the server is optional?

Thanks for the help,
Gary