I have a VS 2010 Solution that I recently move to a different development
machine (it was initially developed on a Windows 7 - 32-bit machine). It is
a SharpSetup 1.6 Solution (which is a C++ Bootstrapper that uses C# Projects
to provide a complete wrapper for WIX installers). My solution contains an
x86 wix project and an x64 wix project that each installs a Tomcat webapp.
The bootstrapper & UI Project selects the appropriate WIX project based on
the installation machine architecture. This has worked fine for a couple of
years.After moving to a new (64-bit WinServer 2008 R2) machine, I am
experiencing an error that I do not
error TRCH0227: The transform being built did not contain any differences so
it could not be
happens on both wiz projects in the solution.My question is: *What would
trigger touch.exe to execute? * I've read that touch is for creating a
transform. I don't think I need to transform anything.The wixproj is set to
produce .msi output, and the only other non-default setting is in the Tool
Settings, where I have a linker parameter of:
-cultures:default,en-USThanks,Mark