From: TimM [mailto:timmay...@smarttech.com]
Sent: September-08-14 5:25 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn Bootstrapper run executable on exit

Oh and one more thing about customizing the burn bootstrapper theme files. I
figured that if it was too much work to simply add a checkbox on the success
screen and have it set to launch the app on finish, I figured that maybe just
add a text control at the bottom that then informs the user what the "Launch"
button will do and therefore they can choose to click on Launch to launch our
tool or Close to finish the install.

Again this works, but then during uninstall this text also shows up and
therefore it would be great if we have a bit more control over added controls
in the theme file so that we could easily condition controls so that they show
on Not Installed only.

So again if I am missing something that actually does this then let me know
where I am going wrong.

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on September-08-14
5:42:24 PM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
For more information visit www.titus.com.