Jeremiahf wrote
> Sorry, Thought you were trying to remove the user from the group on
> uninstall.

Yep. That's what I'm trying to do. The LocalGroupMember element from the
Community MSI Extensions does what I need. Not sure whether I should say
it's a bug in the Util extension that it lacks this feature?

I want to:
* Add an existing user to an existing group during install
* Remove that user from the group during uninstall

I do not want to:
* Remove the group during uninstall
* Remove the user during uninstall

The Util extension does not remove the user from the group during uninstall.