From: Rob L [mailto:pir...@yahoo.com]
Sent: October-10-14 5:24 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Several questions

Hi

Im just starting to learn about wix. I want to create an installer that copies
a couple files and then it runs some external c# code as well. I have visual
studio express 2010 and it does not support add ins. So, i dont have access to
using wix on visual studio and have to use it in msbuild. How do I tell wix to
run my own c# code file during the install process?

I don't know if I am asking this in the proper fashion. Please understand.

Thanks

Robert

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on October-10-14
5:37:43 PM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
For more information visit www.titus.com.