Hi everyone,

during installation, I just want to copy some true-type fonts into an
application local directory for its own internal use.

Unfortunately I always get an ICE60 warning: XXX is not a Font, and its version
is not a companion file reference...

Could anyone tell me if I can get rid of this warning without specifying
-sice:ICE60 ?

Best regards,
Tobias