/1) First try - I have installed the file on the Document's folder and the
modified it with the wix extension XmlFile.this work for coping the file but
fail to modify it as reported the error that it can't find the file to
modify/

Some questions I have:
1. What error are you seeing?

2. What are you trying to do? "Copying", in my mind, means that you want to
have the file in two places -- the Documents folder and somewhere else. Or,
do you simply want to "install" the file to the Documents folder and have
that be the only place that the file exists?