I have a bundle, and I created another bundle which is a subset of the
packages in the first bundle.  So I am trying to add the subset (child)
bundle to the chain of the original bundle (parent), rather than the common
packages.  Both bundles are functional when install independently.

When I add the child bundle using ExePackage/@Protocol='burn', the build of
the parent bundle fails with error LGHT0094: Unresolved reference to symbol
'ChainPackageGroup:Childsetup' in section 'Bundle:Parent Setup Title'.

The build log shows that the light.exe bindpath to the output folder for
Childsetup resolves correctly.  When I specify MSBuild log level diagnostic
or wix pedantic and verbose output, I do not get any additional information
on this issue.   I did notice a wix-users post which indicated that when the
bundle is not compressed the external packages must be added as payloads.  I
did not do this yet, as the external packages are staged for web download.
Do I still need to add payloads?  Or can someone suggest another approach to
analysing this problem.  This is my first attempt to embed a bundle in a
bundle, but I see posts indicating that it is a supported approach.  Thanks
for all assistance! Phill