I have a Burn setup package, using a custom WPF interface.I need to pass some
arguments using command line:
For example I want to set to 10 the value for the variable option and run the
setup in silent mode.The /s option is processed by Burn system, but not the
variable, I need to parse the command line by myself inside the Burn
application.Is there a way for precessing it by the Burn Engine? Is there a
best practice for doing this?
myinstaller.exe /S option=10
I want even report in the help page all the command lines arguments supported
for my Setup application.Is there a list or a translated document or string to
describe the base command line arguments that are processed by the Burn Engine?
Thanks