Hey everyone,

Trying to use the NuGet package for our next product release that is upgrading
us from 3.7 to 3.9 R2.  I have the nuget package installing for the solution
but this seems to have a chicken/egg problem.

I don't have WiX installed on the machine.  Therefore the wixproj projects
aren't recognized by Visual Studio 2013.  Since the projects aren't recognized
I can't manage packages for them.  Since I can't manage packages I can't add
the WiX nuget package. :(  Round and round we go.

Does anyone have any insights into this?  I would LOVE to be able to use the
package and remove the headache of maintaining the installation state of my
build farm for at least one more thing.

Thoughts?
Stephen